Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Friendship Day SMS


FRIENDSHIP is like a tree… It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN…

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

Friends are like fishes.
U have to sit patiently for a long time
to catch a good one.
Just like I caught u.
so better stay nice otherwise
I will FRY YOU..;)

Distance never separates any relation
Time never build any relation.
If Feelings are True From Heart,
Then Friends are always ‘Friends’ forever.

I miss my Friends,
When I see some other Gang sitting around, caring, slapping each other.
Their mischievous smiles switching to loud laughter’s,
Though stranger to me,
they represent a part of my life I lost somewhere,
I miss my friends.
I like you all, I love u all, Stay happy where ever you are.

Friendship is not about finding similarities, it is about respecting differences. You are not my friend coz you are like me, but because I accept you and respect you the way you are.

Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth, but in having friend like you - a precious gift from God.

A daily thought...

A silent tear...

A Constant wish that u r near...

Words are few but thoughts r deep...

Memories of our frenship i'll always keep!!

In this cruel world it is very difficult to find friend with beautiful heart, pure feelings, attractive personality & stylish looks. So learn to value me!

No comments:

Post a Comment