Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Microwave Coffee Mug Eggs

Scrambled eggs ready to eat in 2 minutes with less mess, less stress and the same delicious fluffy scrambled eggs you get from cooking on the stovetop!  Sign me up!  
I was skimming through some cooking mags while on vacation this week and noticed these incredible and oh so simple eggs.  Yes, it was an ad, and it got me =).  I love scrambled eggs so these immediately caught my attention.  Normally I'm somewhat of a snubber of microwave methods, but if you've ever been to Einstein Bagels and ordered one of their egg sandwiches you may have noticed they cook the eggs in the microwave and they are actually delicious.  So, I thought this simple microwave method must work and I immediately gave it a try the first chance I had, even on vacation.  It's true, I'm addicted to blogging. I was so excited about this recipe find that I couldn't resist the urge to share even on vacation.  
I hope this recipe makes your life a little simpler so you're not swapping out a fresh, warm, nutritious breakfast for some cardboard sugar filled "pastry" because it's the only thing you have time to make.  You can make these nearly as quick as you can pour a bowl of cereal.  Thank you Incredible Edible Egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment